Arrival at the Florence airport and private transfer to a countryside 5 star relais with welcome dinner
As soon as you land in Florence, you will meet at the airport exit gates with your private English speaking driver who will chauffeur you to a 5 star relais situated in the beautiful Tuscan countryside. Once arrived you check in and have some time to rest. For dinner a beautiful dinner is reserved for you based on kilometer-zero products.
Your accommodation will be in a 5* realis in Tuscan countryside.
Private Tour of Siena and San Gimignano with lunch at a typical winery
After breakfast meet your English speaking private driver who will chauffeur you to Siena. Once there you will meet with a local authorized English-speaking guide who will guide you through Siena. Siena is not only famous for its medieval cityscape, but also for the “ Palio”, the traditional medieval horse race held twice a year in Piazza del Campo. After a pleasant waling tour and a food tasting based on Siena’s typical products, your private driver will bring you to a winery immersed in the San Gimignano country. There you will have the chance of touring the winery, hear the comments of a sommelier and then have a delicious lunch with wine pairing. The experience will conclude with a walking tour of the city of San Gimignano with an authorized local guide at your disposal. You will find an extreme relax and feel a real Middle Age atmosphere as you walk through the old city decorated by flags, live-stone facilities and typical shops. After this exciting leap in the past your private driver will chauffeur you back to your hotel.
A day in Pienza with cheese demonstration and lunch
After breakfast meet your private English speaking driver and travel to Pienza. This cute and picturesque town of Tuscany is also very famous for the Pecorino cheese production. You will approach to a cheese factory where you will have the chance to enjoy various cheese and oil tastings but also assist to demonstrations of how the Pecorino cheese is made. Once made sure that the visit has given you certain appetite you will then enjoy a delicious lunch. Next you will have some free time to walk amongst the alleys of the town of Pienza where you will learn more curiosities of this incredible place. Finally you will be chauffeured back to your hotel.
Private horseback riding and transfer to Florence city center with Tuscan dinner
After breakfast you will have the chance to experience such a magical moment that only a few places in the world can offer: you will mount a magnificent horse and start a slow ride through the Tuscan trails. The experience continues with a picnic paired by the best local wines seated on the grass and surrounded by the Tuscan hills. At the end of your lunch, you will get back to your hotel for check out and then move with a private transfer to a Florence 5 star hotel. Check in at the hotel and rest of the afternoon at your leisure. For the dinner, a table has been reserved in one of the best restaurants of Florence so to enjoy the most amazing welcome to the city.Your accommodation will be in a 5* hotel centrally located.
Private Walking tour with Accademia gallery and rafting experience with aperitivo
After breakfast meet your private English speaking guide and start a slow walking tour of Florence. You will marvel at the imposing Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, from where Brunelleschi’s dome dominates the town, or the Baptistry of San Giovanni and the Doors by Ghiberti, coined the “Gates of Paradise” by Michelangelo. You will hear the story of the Ponte Vecchio, the only old bridge spared by the World War II attacks, and you will also learn of the best craft shops or food shops of downtown. The tour includes skip the line admission fees to the Accademia Gallery, a museum which hosts the original magnificent Michelangelo’s marble masterpiece, the David and much more incredible artworks. Once the tour is over you will have free time for lunch. In the afternoon you will be accompanied to the rafting starting point on the Arno river. For the sports lovers, such a beautiful rafting activity will be an unforgettable memory. At the end of this unique experience, you will enjoy a beautiful aperitif overlooking the river.
Private food tour and Italian cooking lesson
After breakfast meet your private English speaking guide and start an appetizing food tour. You will visit different locations, standing or seated, and wander the most popular and known districts of the city. You will have the advantage of walking amongst the locals and tasting the most authentique local food paired up with wines and always accompanied by an expert food guide. Once you have learned the flavors it comes the time to learn its secrets! In the afternoon you will meet with a local chef inside of a typical Florence house kitchen. Here you will start learning the best recipes of the Italian cuisine that will be served at your table that same day. At the end of the dinner you will be transferred back to your hotel.
After breakfast and check out and private transfer to the Florence’s airport for your departure. Ci vediamo presto Italia!
- Private English-speaking driver with luxury car for transfer from Florence airport to Villa Petriolo Hotel
- 5-star Relais Hotel in Tuscany countryside with breakfast
- 3 courses dinner with wine pairing
- Private English-speaking driver with luxury car at your disposal for Siena and San Gimignano: 8 hours
- Private, licensed, English speaking guide for Siena: 2 hours
- Skip the line entrance tickets for the Duomo
- Food tastings in Siena
- Lunch at winery with wine pairing in San Gimignano
- Private English speaking driver with luxury car at your disposal for Pienza: 6 hours
- Private Cheese experience in Pienza
- Lunch with cheese tasting in Pienza
- Private horseback riding experience
- Private English speaking driver with luxury car for transfer from Tuscany countryside hotel to Florence hotel
- Centrally Located 5* hotel in Florence with breakfast
- Tuscan dinner in Florence, 3 courses with wine pairing
- Private, licensed, English speaking guide for the Accademia Gallery: 3 hours
- Skip the line entrance tickets for the Accademia
- Private rafting experience: 1 hour
- Aperitivo on the Arno river
- Private, licensed, English speaking guide for the food tour in Florence and food tastings included
- Private cooking class in Florence
- Private English speaking driver with luxury car for transfer from Florence hotel to Florence airport
Tour does not include:
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the tour include section